- CEO of “Triness” training organization in Spain since 2018
- International hypopressives trainer for LPF from 2015-2018.
- Director of LPF Andorra 2015-2018.
- Physical Education teacher in Andorra 2005-2010 and in Spain 2010-2019.
- Recreational director since 2014.
- Head Coach for Special Olympics Andorra 2006-2014.
- Instructor of the Grand Valira (Andorra) ski school 2007-2010.
- Swimming instructor since 2000
I am enthusiastic about health-enhancing sport activities, its education and its promotion and diffusion.
I practice all kinds of sports (nature, groups, high-risk …). After an umbilical hernia, I began to learn and practice self-taught hypopressive exercises to continue my sports activities. Later I decided to participate in the educational program to teach hypopressive exercise and went on to become part of their national and international team of teachers. Later I founded Triness, my company and registered trademark (uniting wellness, fitness and happiness) to teach health-enhancing activites (hypopressives, Nordic Walking and Laugh-Therapy).